WEDDING FLOWERS FOR FLOWER GIRLS. CALLA LILY AND ROSE WEDDING BOUQUETS.
Wedding Flowers For Flower Girls
- A young girl who carries flowers or scatters them in front of the bride at a wedding; a child bridesmaid
- A woman or girl who sells flowers, esp. in the street
- (flower girl) a woman who sells flowers in the street
- (Flower Girl) Wedding ceremony participants, also referred to as the wedding party are the people that participate directly in the wedding ceremony itself.
- (Flower Girl) young girl up to 9 years of age that immediately proceeds the bride either carrying flowers or scattering rose petals.
- marriage: the act of marrying; the nuptial ceremony; "their marriage was conducted in the chapel"
- A marriage ceremony, esp. considered as including the associated celebrations
- the social event at which the ceremony of marriage is performed
The disinterested flower girl
My daughter Erika was the flower girl for
my brother-in-law's wedding. She did not seem particularly impressed with the whole church ceremony.
The reception (and the dancing), was a different matter :)
Flower girl sash
I wanted to create something for
the flower girl in a wedding party that would co-ordinate with my dragonfly ring pillow.
See also: flower delivery in florida star ocean the last hope funeral bouquet flower for graduation paintings of white flowers dresses for flower girls valentines day bouquet black flower hair pin you can't smell a flower with your ear flower girls dresses for less cake flower decorations
- (火) 12:51:29|
- Category: None